Perfect for the season!
The countdown is on! It’s official- only 1 week until Christmas for those of you who celebrate! To get in the Christmas spirit I am spicing up my kitchen with one of my favourite holiday drinks, sans alcohol—raw hot cocoa. Put that sugary fake hot chocolate powder away because it’s got nothing on this bad boy!
Or if you’re looking to kick it up a notch non-virgin style at your next holiday bash, rock this beverage by adding a touch of creme de menthe for a chocolate peppermint version.
RAW HOT COCOA
- 2 cups almond milk (I also like coconut or brown rice milk)
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder (I like Organic Traditions or Navitas Naturals)
- 2-3 Tbsp raw honey (or to taste for your sweetness preference)
- 1-2 tsp coconu oil (optional to give it extra frothy texture)
1. Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and…
View original post 52 more words